AQ Inductive Components is part of the AQ group of companies manufacturing components and systems for demanding industrial customers. The Group employs over 6000 employees in Europe, North America and Asia, and each of them stands behind our company slogan “We are reliable”
Factories manufacturing Inductive components are located in Finland, Estonia, China, India, Italy, Serbia and Bulgaria.
Currently, we are looking to recruit an experienced and committed professional for the position of:
PRODUCTION & TECHNICAL SUPERVISOR – Pirot
In this position you will oversee the production team and manufacturing logistics, quality and maintenance, as well as serve as the link between the production and administrative sectors of the company.
The job involves a wider scope of activities, including:
- Optimization and coordination in manufacturing and warehousing;
- Handling of work orders and material stock;
- Monitoring and evaluation of all manufacturing issues;
- Ensuring an appropriate order flow with the compliance to organizational policies;
- Management of communication within the production team and coordination with the administrative department;
- Monitoring, maintenance, and operation of Equipment, Machinery and Tools;
- Supervision of shift leaders and production tracking;
- Work in the ERP System;
- Other related activities;
Requirements for the position:
- Computer literacy;
- Microsoft Office proficiency;
- Basic understanding of CAD/CAM systems;
- Experience with machine, equipment, and tool operation and maintenance;
- Mechanical engineering background is a plus;
- Forklift driving licence is a plus;
- Ability to communicate in English is a plus;
- Ability to communicate in Bulgarian is a plus;
- Organisational skills;
- Communicative approach;
- Can do approach/ Problem solving;
- Optimisation in the work process;
- Discipline & reliability;
- Appreciation of dynamical work environments;
- Creative and teamwork spirit;
- Authoritative & respectful approach;
- Professional experience in an international corporate structure with opportunities for professional and career growth;
- Professional, positive, and team-oriented working environment;
- Competitive salary;
If you have the willingness to be a part of a dynamic team and find your skills and background as right match for this position, you are welcome to apply.
Applications will be processed in strict confidentiality.
Please submit a CV.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted for an interview.